Choose To Be Smart and $avvy
Help is just a click away...
If you prefer email, enter your info.
Include your 3 most important concerns in your message.
You will receive an email schedultoe your complimentary session.
We respect your privacy.
We will never share any of your personal information with anyone, promise.
Your only investment is your time.
You have potentially everything to gain.
Ellen Wanamaker, Women's Personal Financial Specialist
Servicing Clients Nationwide
Your Money Mentor - With You Every Step Of The Way
The following two tabs change content below.
Ellen is a Women’s Financial Specialist and has been a federally licensed tax practitioner for more than 25 years. She has expanded from the divorce specialty to a broader financial practice, helping women in many stages of life set up their finances on autopilot. She is also the author of the popular e-book "Divorce Starter Tools Women Need."
Latest posts by Ellen Wanamaker (see all)
- 5 Tax Savings Steps Using Itemized Deductions - January 5, 2019
- At What Age Should Women Begin To Create Their Emergency Fund? - August 2, 2017
- Why An Emergency Fund Is A Must For Every Woman’s Financial Fitness - July 26, 2017
- Additional Refunds With Amended Tax Returns - May 1, 2017
- Estimated Tax Payments – The Real Deal - April 10, 2017